Tuesday, December 13, 2011

getting caught up. :)

Hi there!
     Hello there!!
          Howdy!!!!

Its been a while and I have a lot of catching up and splainin to do :) I have been trying for 3 days now to get a big post put together that recounts the last month. It has been unsuccessful, and for some crazy reason it takes me about 5 mins to load 2 pictures. I cannot just skip the pictures. :) and I cannot get all those pictures to upload so I am going to have to do this the harder. longer way. :) We will take it one step at a time.


Carson turned 2.... yep it happened. Regardless of how I felt about it... it happened. The boy is now 2. All of a sudden it just kinda happened and now I dont think he is ever going to stop getting older. :)

We had hoped to be able to head out of town and maybe do Disney but that didnt work out and it ended up being a rainy day. And just kinda one of those days where everyone seems a little off, even my camera and I didnt get good pictures. :(  We stayed home, and played. :)

He has a cookie in his mouth. :)

How we both feel about him turning 2.... Well his was more sad because I told him he had to wait before he could have another cookie.

Everytime I asked him how old he was he would say 1- when I told him and showed him 2 he would squawk at me and shake his head.

Dear Carson-
Happy 2nd birthday sugar. I love you more than words could ever say. You are so special and so wonderful to me. STOP GROWING THOUGH. It seems like just yesterday you were a wee little guy and you would make all those silly little faces figuring things out. You snuggled so tight, and you ate everything. It happened too fast...... I am so proud of you, and am so very blessed to me your mommy. I love it when you get excited at things and wave your arms in the air. I love your smile, when you start dancing, and how you eat 3 yogurts a day and still ask for more. Right now your favorite things are balls, and caillou. Oh well, anything that would be considered a dessert is top priority too. :) You hate bedtime, and you still hate diaper changes (here's a secret I do too) You are a wonderful big brother, and Silas adores you. I love how you pretend to laugh to make him laugh... and then how we all end up laughing because its just too funny and too wonderful of a moment.  I love you I love you I love you!!!!! I pray for you everyday baby boy. I pray that you will grow in strength and wisdom. I hope that you will be sweet, kind, patient, strong, and Godly. The Lord has a special plan and purpose for you. It may not always be easy, hunny, but it will always be what's best. You were created by him uniquely, and you were given to us so that we could see His love and His goodness. I hope that this next year is the best one yet. Happy Birthday!!!!! Oh, and ps. If you need me call me... no matter where you are.... and keep on shining your little light.... don't hide it under a bushel.

I will do a separate post about his party. Those pictures are on the  memory card that I cant get loaded correctly. AAAHHHH This technology stuff. Here are just a few more pictures...

7 months old


just had to get one of these for future embarrassment :)

Old West day at church- seriously he was adorable!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment