Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I realized that I left you all hanging for the results of Carson's assessment. Sorry. He qualified. On March 3 he will have his first therapy session. At this point we are not entirely sure what all this means, and if it is what we were hoping for . We would definitely like physical therapy and we may have to fight a little harder for it, so please keep that in prayer. Other news is Carson had a check-up the other day with his pediatrician and his current weight is 13 lbs. 8 oz. 
 

Again I'd like to mention that every Tuesday I (Karen) am a guest blogger on the Spina Bifida Kids website. This website is for parents raisng kids with Spina Bifida. I'd like to share with you my most recent post.

         Carson is 3 months old. He loves to eat, and he loves to be held. He hates to take naps,
         He hates having his diaper changed, and he hates baths. He has good moments and horrible
         moments with the carseat, mostly bad if it's just me in the car and I'm trying to run an errand.
         He doesn't understand why I won't let him eat all day, or why I can't hold him when he's not
         eating. He smiles, and oh how his smile.....

Click here to see the rest :) We need the traffic to help raise awareness. We also want to share with you our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment