Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy First Father's day!

Dear Dada

There are some things I’d like to say,
But I can’t quite talk in the same way.

So Mama sat and helped me out,
I told her all these things… No doubt.

I told her that I loved you so,
And that  you are my hero.

I told her that you are so great,
On my list number one you rate.


 I love to sit upon your lap,
And watch the game, or take a nap. 


I love to laugh and play with you,
Being tickled, or playing peek-a- boo.

You make me smile from ear to ear
Holding my hand can erase all fear.
                                            
          


For your example is faithful  and strong,
Kind, and Godly, with patience so long.

You’re always there for mom and me,
Together we’re one great family.


Thank you Dada for all that you do,
Happy first Fathers day… I love you.


1 comment:

  1. Very Nice! I love the picture of the two of them at the ballpark!

    ReplyDelete